Easy DIY Ring Toss Game – Outdoor game idea- Anika's DIY Life
Easy DIY ring toss game tutorial. Learn how to make this classy take on the traditional carnival game. It is also easy to dismantle and store away when not in use.
A quick beginner project that makes the perfect outdoor game idea!
See more at –
Materials used –
– 2×4 boards
– Table saw or circular saw
– ½” copper pipe ( total 4′)
– 5/8″ drill bit
– Tube cutter
– Marble contact paper (optional)
– Manilla ropeElectrical tape in multiple colors of your choice.
– Stain or paint of your choice (I used Carbon Gray)
💗 Subscribe to my Channel 💗
👋 LET’S CONNECT! 👋
Anika’s DIY Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://aancom88.com/game/