How to use Google Trends to Find Sizzling Hot Topic Ideas 🔥
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to use Google Trends to find hot topic ideas that won’t fade over time. You’ll also learn both basic and advanced market research tactics using this tool.
Google Trends has many uses; however, it can be quite confusing if you’re new to this tool.
Since Trends data shows relative popularity on a keyword or topic, it cannot be used alone to determine keyword volume or overall popularity. It is the most powerful when comparing different topics against each other over different time periods.
In addition to basic functions of the tool, you’ll learn how to quickly analyze data to ensure your topic ideas are worth pursuing.
Some of the advanced tactics will help you excel in global SEO, paid advertising, and give actionable insights into optimizing for inevitable seasonal downturns.
0:40 What is Google Trends in a nutshell
2:06 Identify seasonal trends
4:25 Avoid keyword unicorns
5:29 Find related keywords to get new keyword ideas
7:48 Find which cities/subregions need your product
9:02 Use Google Trends to select YouTube topics
Be sure to subscribe for more actionable marketing and SEO tutorials.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- While husband’s in a coma, she’s sleeping w/ his identical twin..but then he wakes up | Secret Love
- Cách tách tóc trong Photoshop bằng Refine Edge
- Hướng dẫn tải và cài đặt phần mềm hỗ trợ Adobe Flash Player từ trang chủ đơn giản, dễ hiểu
- Giúp bạn sửa lỗi: Không vào được Win
- KHÁM PHÁ | Những Hình Ảnh Kỳ Lạ Bạn Sẽ Không Tin Chúng Đang Tồn Tại