Replacing Game Boy Advance Cartridge Battery (solderless)
A Tutorial on how to replace the battery for your GBA cartridge. (Originally uploaded in January of 2012)
Pokemon Ruby / Pokemon Sapphire / Pokemon Emerald
And other games contain a CR2016/1616 lithium battery.
In the Pokemon games, the battery is required for any clock-based events to occur (e.g. growing berries, daily lottery).
This video will show you how to replace the dead battery with a new one using simple tools. No soldering is required.
– Tri-wing Screw driver to open the cartridge
– new CR1616 or CR2016 battery to put in
**(CR2025 may fit in the case too, but CR2032 is too large)
– Knife or some kind of flat-head to help remove the old battery
– Abrasives (optional)
– Tape (optional)
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- HOT HOST GETS PAINFUL WEDGIE – Debate Your Fate
- Xbox 360 Walkthrough Play – Ninety Nine Nights – Inphyy Story Part 1
- 1000 TANGOS vs 3 .50 CALIBER SNIPERS – MISSION IMPOSSIBLE – Call to Arms Scenario #11
- Top 10 Creepiest Ritual Games You Should NOT Play
- LA LA SCHOOL | 24H GIẢI MÃ NGÔI NHÀ MA ÁM VỚI PINKY, MEENA, KATA | GAME SERIES – OK! CHƠI LUÔN